New Jersey
Options

Pictures before the ceremony question...

did you just do bride & groom and bridal party? Or did you do all family pictures at the same time?
We're doing pictures before and were just going to do the bridal party and then taking family ones after the church (since there are 4 sets of grandparents, step-parents, and so forth everyone will be together in one spot making it easy)...
Wondering what others did/are doing?

Re: Pictures before the ceremony question...

• Options
    We did b&g, bridal party, and immediate family. It was great because it allowed us to really enjoy the cocktail hour with our family and friends.
  • Options
    We did the same as GiGiV2012.  We got all of the pictures out of the way prior to the ceremony.  It really was nice to enjoy the cocktail hour and not have to be pulled away for pictures.
  • Options
    We took 90% of our photos before the ceremony including family and the BP.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Same here.  We did bride & groom pics, some immediate family pics and bridal party pics off-site.  Any other family members like aunts and cousins were done later on during the reception.  Just make sure you make a list of family members you want to have pics with and give it to your photographer so they know who you want to pose with.  I totally forgot to do a photo with the relatives on my mom's side of the family because I didn't put it down on the shot list I gave my photographer.   
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards