New Jersey
Options

Anonymous poll for lurkers

Just wondering if you guys have given up on this board too!!!

Re: Anonymous poll for lurkers

• Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    By the way, is anyone else seeing a picture of a girl in a pink shirt and a boy in a grey shirt up by my name?  That isn't me???
  • Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I see the girl in the pink shirt like the generic no pic girl. Does that help?

I am a special snowflake I guess. I would post more, but I feel like there isnt much going on which is upsetting. When I first arrived in June or so this board rocked!

• Options
    leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not a total lurker - I post sometimes, but I would definintely post more back in the days when the board was good.  Why doesn't theknot bring back the old board?  It seems pretty obvious that this new format is not working out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a "lurker," but Im, not really a "sharer," which I guess kinda makes me somewhat useless here ;-)

Sometimes I feel badly about that and swear I'm gonna go home and post all sorts of pics ... Then I get home and get lazy. Or I change my mind about opening all my decisions up for public comment. We'll see. I have a hair trial this Thursday (trial #2)... maybe I'll post some pictures then
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    special snowflake. As of right now wedding plans halted due to me being laid off, so I don't have any vendor/planning questions and I only reply to posts where I have info that could be helpful.

With the new knot format, I've been getting error codes or no room in the reply boxes.
  • Options
    JennM31JennM31 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I try to post as much as i can Ill be honest i do tend to lurk a bit, especially when im in between things and just checking out the board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards