New Jersey
Options

PIP- Post funny/silly pictures

of you, FI/DH, or of the two of you. I was searching through my pictures and found these. They made me laugh out loud.

Here's one from Halloween 2008: Disney Tourists (sadly, we didn't have to buy anything for this one.. I did borrow the hands from work though)

And Halloween 2009: Dorothy and Lollipop Guild Munchkin

*~allie~*

Re: PIP- Post funny/silly pictures

• Options
    edited December 2011
    boooo come on girls- share yours.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You actually have Disney fanny packs?
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    JulepheniaJulephenia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Halloween 2003 - the year we met. I'm in wench outfit, he's in a cowboy outfit. ...We look about 2 years old, here, I swear.

Halloween 2006. I made the pirate outfit for him, recycled my own wench outfit. I had all the materials to make my own pirate outfit. ...It still isn't made.

Yes, he's a beanpole, and really, really tall. Also, that is all my hair.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_pip-post-funnysilly-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:6684d113-9181-4af7-b451-7211e9c2015fPost:c1de447f-2149-4fd2-a1ef-06b94305ae1a">Re: PIP- Post funny/silly pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]You actually have Disney fanny packs?
    Posted by kewltif[/QUOTE]

haha no- they're our mom's fanny packs... i just put mickey stickers all over them.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_pip-post-funnysilly-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:6684d113-9181-4af7-b451-7211e9c2015fPost:a9c5b741-4379-4133-add0-1117353e10fb">Re: PIP- Post funny/silly pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP- Post funny/silly pictures : haha no- they're our mom's fanny packs... i just put mickey stickers all over them.
    Posted by akmackay[/QUOTE]
     Phew! LOL
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll play. This picture is from Red Square restaurant in Atlantic City (Tropicana) for my friends 25th birthday a few years ago. If you buy a bottle of vodka, you're allowed to put on these fur coats/ hats/ Russian military garb and go in this giant freezer to take shots:

• Options
    grace_anngrace_ann member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    at a wedding in December this past year

last years halloween photo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont have one of both of us together but I have some disney ones
    www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/1348:507748844106/jpeg/BG" alt="" width="640" height="480" />
    www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/1348:684628844106/jpeg/BG" alt="" width="640" height="480" />
    www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/1348:173828844106/jpeg/BG" alt="" width="640" height="480" />
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha Grace- I love the Juno outfits.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    edited December 2011
    This is actually a picture of DH without me.  He dressed up as a kegerator for  halloween and we went out and he was giving people drinks out of his hat. 

I torture him with this picture! I just find it so funny.  I made a beer mug with this picture on it and made Christmas Cards that year with this picture (only mailed to SUPER close friends). 

The girl in the back is hilarious. She's staring at him in amazement.
  • Options
    grace_anngrace_ann member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    best part of the Juno outfit was drinking at a abar with preganant belly and people not realizing I was in a costume!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    edited December 2011
    Here's a picture of me just being a jack azz in a bar. I wanted to take a picture with the oldest guy there (there's a special place in hell for people like me).

• Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    edited December 2011
    DH might actually KILL ME if he knew I posted this online.

A little sun burned!

• Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    edited December 2011
    This is me after I found a pair of 3-D glasses in a bar. What a conversation piece!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Halloween '07.

We're dressed as the Holland and Lincoln tunnels ;-)

• Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

omg Jen that is hysterical!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Fi with his friend... quail man... same halloween haha

Later in the night... me being a way too excited tourist getting Alice's signature

*~allie~*

• Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    edited December 2011
    love the quail man costume
  • Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I at Phyllis' Wedding- another knottie took this and we were NOT posing.  This pic shows me that we are meant to be, cause no one else would want our crazy asses

Fist pumping on my 24th B-day party

And this one needs some explanation.  We were in the same coed frat in college and we did this "fellowship" (just means get together) where we had to take 5$ and buy another member a complete outfit from the salvation army.  Then we all went out to dinner dressed like this.  Paul looks homeless and I look like a messed up little bo peep.

• Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    here's one of just me
    its from my birthday when my sister made me a cake, of me, sitting on a couch, wearing my pink snuggie....

that's about the silliest one i have on my computer at the moment
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    edited December 2011
    this is us just some random night at a bar being stupid

i also love this one - at my friends bachelorette party at foxwoods. i was snapping random pics and the funniest was this one... don't even know the girl dancing in the background - don't even want to know what was going on!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards