New Jersey
Options

Are these still cool?

I am old, married, & it's been forever since I've been on here!
That said I just wanted to see if the custom crystal hoodies are still cool? Would you want one  My cousin is getting married & I have tons of the swarovski iron on crystals.  I could make his FI one if it was something she might want...

What would you want one to say -- if it might be something she'd like (yes she is a bling-type girl).

Re: Are these still cool?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep. I'd want one! I say make it.
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd wear it while getting my hair & makeup done.... probably not again but I'm sure she'd like it
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    edited December 2011
    My sister made me one. I'm wearing it when I get my hair done and I may wear it to the airport!
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    edited December 2011
    ooo the airport, good thinking, Laurie!!!  Can't believe it's almost time for your post!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wore mine last weekend at our joint bachelor/bachelorette party. I'm going to get as much wear out of that sucker as possible!
    My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 4/10, Dx: MFI IVF planned for April/May
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd definitely want one for hair and makeup also. I did order one and I'm secretly hoping someone volunteers to "bride it up" :)
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    edited December 2011
    Haha I figured when at the airport and checking into the hotel someone might notice and throw something fun in!
  • Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i wore one...it had "mrs. hislastname est 10.10.09" on the back (i made it)
    i wore it getting my hair and makeup done, i also wore it the next morning after the wedding when we went for brunch with his family...they all got a kick out of it since i am the newest mrs. theirlastname....and they were comparing est dates....
    i then wore it on the plane and throughout hawaii on our honeymoon
    some chick on the plane (when we landed in hawaii) asked (when we all got up to exit) "oh! who got married? my cousin just got married too!" and i was like "um, we just did" like, why else would i be wearing that? did she think it was a favor?
    point is, they are still relevant and cool...i'd say make it!
    i still have extras too...i made a tank for a friend and will prob make one for my sister's sil
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    crazy4u201crazy4u201 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I still love them! I def would love for someone to give it to me.  I went dts last summer and got a tshirt made for myself! lol
  • Options
    JerseyGirl:o)JerseyGirl:o) member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!!
    I was thinking "Mrs." on the front
    Mrs. FirstName LastName on the back bigger
    & Est & the date smaller under that. 
    A short sleeve hoodie since it's July & a tube top with Bride for under it so there are no strap marks when she puts on her dress.  :o)

The only thing I'm still debating is if I should do it in one of her wedding colors or white
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think they're cute for pictures, but I would never wear it again.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If she's that kind of girl -- I would have been not into that at all, but it depends on the girl.  It isn't just a she's a bling bling girl issue -- is she a "BRIDE!" on a sweatshirt girl?  I wasn't, and none of my friends have been.

And I would have definitely never worn it again.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love one, I have the tank top already and I have the iron on that says "Bride"  but I think Mrs LastName Est Date is better than "Bride" since you can wear it day after and on the honeymoon. I need to get me one of these, lol.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think she would like it! Go for it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love to wear one! This might be a silly question but for the girls who made it, how did you do it? Was it an iron on?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I currently have 2 Bride tanks and a Bride silk robe. Why 2? I bought one at VS on sale and my BMs just gave one to me as a little gift for my bachelorette party.. oh wait- I guess I have 3 bride ones since they also made one that I wore for the b-party. Yup, I like things like this haha. and I think they look adorable in pictures. I'll probably give them to my friends who get married after I do.
    *~allie~*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards