New Jersey
Options

Affordable Letterpress

Does anyone have recommendations for an affordable letterpress/printing company?

It doesn't necessarily have to be in NJ. Someone gave me the name of a company in CA, and they do great work, but they are out of my budget.

Thanks

Re: Affordable Letterpress

• Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    two of my friends are using this company and their invitations look fantastic (and affordable!):

http://thomas-printers.com/

They're out of PA but ship anywhere.

Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    edited December 2011
    What would affordable be? DH and I used Thermography but the company (out of Chicago) also does letterpress.
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget per invitation, so we know whether our recommendations are within budget?

I have heard that Mercurio Brothers is good on a budget, but I think they print things that were designed by others.  I'm not sure that they do design work.  So you'd need to provide them with a PDF somehow.

We used Ephemera Press (www.ephemera-press.com) for our letterpress invitations.  She's in Washington State, but was easy to work with over a distance.  She has prices listed on her website.
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and you may want to ask this on the Invites and Paper national board and look around on weddingbee.com and stylemepretty.com for more options.  Not many girls here at all have had letterpress invitations.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love letterpress, love dickandjaneletterpress.com out of St. Paul, MN.

Check out their site to see if they may be in your budget; very nice people there to work with to get the design you want, etc.
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    edited December 2011
    My friend that used that priner got her invites, rsvp, map, menu, and ceremony cards for $9/invites, all with letterpress. She did the design and sent the files and they did the priting. She ordered the envelopes from cards&pockets. Everything turned out fantastic.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    edited December 2011
    http://www.letterpresschicago.com/welcome.html

I'm not sure if you would find them to be affordable but we loved them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards