New Jersey
Options

Veils/flower girl dresses/accessories

Hi ladies

I was wondering if anyone as good store recommendations for veils and flower girl dresses... i'd like to check out stores that possibly have both to cut down the run around...Thanks in advance!

Re: Veils/flower girl dresses/accessories

• Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Added Attractions in Garwood is excellent and has both. I ordered my veil from there and couldn't be happier. They also let you borrow up to 3 veils to take to your fitting with you so you can try them on with your gown before purchasing.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FG got her dress at Park Avenue Bridals. It's adorable!!!!! As for veils, I got mine at Exquisite Bride where I purchased my dress.
  • Options
    Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am getting my flower girl dresses from Little Fashions in Jersey Gardens Mall. They have little girl dresses for half the price that the bridal shops do. I couldn't justify having my sisters and SIL spend 150-180 for a flower girl dress when my BM dresses are only 140. Most of the dresses are 65-85 and they only take 3 weeks to come in. She told me to come in the beginning of August for my 10/1 wedding and they can customize the dress to the color sashes I want.
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Denise - Little Fashions in JG Mall is adorable!  I completely agree with not being able to justify spending all that $ on a FG dress when a BM dress with much more fabric is just about the same price.

I would second Added Attractions as Smw mentioned.  I had already ordered my veil before I went to that store, but they are really nice there - great customer service!

I found my FG dress at JCPenny.  Check out department stores, L&T, Macy's, Nordstroms, Marshalls, TJ Maxx.

GL!

• Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I 2nd Added Attractions in Garwood.... its all that stuff!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards