New Jersey
Options

north jersey bands

Hi all, looking for recommendations and pricing if anyone has for a good band in north jersey. Want a fun band that can play recent hits and classics too. Not trying to spend more than ten thousand. Thanks!

Re: north jersey bands

• Options
    We're using Hank Lane and they have a bunch of different bands to choose from.  Depending on what band you pick and how many pieces, they're definitely in your price range.  I also know another friend who used Elan Artists and was really happy.  They're similar to Hank Lane, they have a bunch of different bands that range from about $8,000 up.
  • Options

Craig Scott Entertainment has a variety of bands to choose from.  We used Phase One and have been to a wedding with Craig Scott Orchestra.  Both are fantastic. 

• Options
    We used Daddy Pop for our wedding and I would recommend them to anyone.  They were such a hit at our wedding- our guests loved them!  They play a lot of bars around the Jersey Shore, but theye will travel anywhere.  Highly recommend!  And they are well within your budget.
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • Options
    The A Band... I think they were around 4k.  I didn't use them for my wedding but my sister did a few years ago. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm real impressed with the Time Machine, but based on how many pieces you want to have, it can get pretty pricey.
  • Options
    dobiwankanobedobiwankanobe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    Soul Revival!! We used them for our wedding and they were amazing. I highly recommend them, they were super easy to work with and our guests danced the whole night. They also play lots of different types of music : Their website is: www.soulrevivalband.com HTH!! Courtney
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards