New Jersey
Options

Day of Jewelry

Where did you get your wedding day jewelry? Are you wearing earrings and necklace, earrings and bracelet, etc?

Re: Day of Jewelry

• Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got earrings and a bracelet at The Engle Shop in Englewood. I
  • Options
    VanessaB24VanessaB24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my friend gave me earrings and a bracelet as something borrowed.
  • Options
    FutureMrsF111FutureMrsF111 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my headband, earrings and a brooch I am wearing on the dress on my hip at Kleinfelds. I wanted to be able to try it on with the dress and have everything match. Im sure I spent more than I would have anywhere else but convenience won out in the end.
    I am not wearig a bracelet or necklace. Instead I am having the neckline of the dress trimmed with the same crystal pattern that is on the headband. I am wearing an anklet that is my mom's as my old, borrowed and blue (it has small saphires on it). My dad bought it for her when they were dating so it is sentimental but not all that pretty but no one will see it.  
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Earrings from Macy's, necklace from eBay, bracelet from WhiteAisle.com, hair comb from Etsy.com.

IDK what I'll end up wearing on the actual day. The earrings are really small and I would feel weird without earrings (because I always wear earrings), so those will probably stay no matter what. Common sense tells me to skip the necklace, but every photo I've found of a bride wearing my dress has her also wearing some kind of a necklace. I may skip the bracelet because sometimes bracelets can annoy me, but I asked FI for it as a Christmas gift so if he gets it for me then I think I'd feel bad NOT wearing it. And the hair comb is small ... I want something decorative in my hair after the veil comes off, and I'm very anti-tiara so a small comb seemed appropriate for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I got my earrings, necklace and bracelet from Anastasia's in Hoboken (one of my favorite stores on the planet).  The way I am wearing my hair you won't really be able to see much of my earrings, so I wanted to wear a necklace as well; if I wore my hair up I'd probably just do nice dangly earrings and no necklace. I wasn't sure I wanted a bracelet either, but fell in love with one that they had that matches the other pieces.

Etsy has some nice stuff too. I probably would have gotten everything from there but one of my BMs treated me to a shopping spree at Anastasia's as my shower gift. Smile

My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 4/10, Dx: MFI IVF planned for April/May
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Got a braclet and earrings from a jewelry party - Premier Designs... kind of by accident. Wearing my grandmothers pearls. If I had the patience I would have liked to have worn all heirloom jewelry, but I would have to track it all down and borrow it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wore earrings, a necklace, and a bracelet.  We got them from our jeweler.  My earrings and necklace were my wedding present from MH and the bracelet was from my Mom and Stepdad.  They are beautiful, I was bling blinging!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i got my earrings and bracelet from etsy.com....also got similar/matching bracelets for my sis, mom and neice from the same seller
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I plan on wearing my pearl necklace and earrings which were a gift from my Godfather for my high school graduation. Simple and easy and I don't really have to think about it :) Still contemplating whether or not I want to wear the bracelet as well. Weird question- anyone planning on wearing a watch? I can't go a day without mine- I just feel naked without it. It is a Tag Heuer watch which was a gift from my parents for my 25th birthday so it's kind of fancy but still, I don't think i've ever seen a bride in a watch... lol.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm only wearing earrings, and I got them from Nordstroms:

I do have a feather flower hairpiece, though, and I got that from Artikal Millinery in the city:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards