New Jersey
Options

Hi Everyone

Hey. I am practically new in this. I just got in engaged on Chirstmas. I live in North NJ. I just want to introduce myself. My name is Jessica and my fiance is Frank. We still at lost and haven't started planning anything. 

Re: Hi Everyone

• Options
    Hi Jessica - congrats and welcome!  
  • Options
    Welcome!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2013
    Hi Jessica, congrats and welcome to the board!  The ladies here have lots of helpful advice and information.  Enjoy being engaged, there's nothing like this time.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Best wishes on your engagement!

As for planning, it doesn't really have to be all that daunting. Your first step is to know your budget. Knowing your limit on what you can and can't spend will make the entire process run much smoother. If possible, put together a guest list (more for numbers rather than actual people.) Then you will have a more realistic view of prices if you know how many people will be attending. If there are any seasons you particulary like, start calling venues and see their availability. If you are a member of a church, call them and see what options you have there. 

Once you find a place for both the ceremony and the reception, all your other vendors wiill fall into place after a lot of phone calls and knowing their availability and your budget.

Good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    I am new here too. Have to say all that seems to need to be done is a bit overwhelming at the moment. In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_hi-everyone-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:727dfe76-9dd0-445d-a368-4f9b8276e639Post:82bcaa45-a009-45da-93a6-75d7b48553ce">Hi Everyone</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey. I am practically new in this. I just got in engaged on Chirstmas. I live in North NJ. I just want to introduce myself. My name is Jessica and my fiance is Frank. We still at lost and haven't started planning anything. 
    Posted by velezbride2017[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards