North Carolina
Options

Good morning!

Almost to the weekend!

Got some exciting news- FI's parents told us that they want to contribute to the HM! They are going to give us frequent flyer miles for the plane trip, and pay for the cruise tickets! I was so shocked, and so happy for that generosity!

In other news, my mom, sister and I are doing major planning this weekend! can't wait!!
image122 Made the list!
image 89 Are ready to party!
image 11 Will be missing out!
image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait until the weekend! I can't believe it's already time for the 4th...this year is just flying by! 

Congrats oh the good HM news! That's awesome!
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish it were Friday already.  I'm ready for the weekend.  Today and tomorrow have potential to be long days. 

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!
  • Options
    Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning -- this is one of those weeks I really just want to get over with and erase from my mind.  Not that anything truly horrible has happened, but nothing pleasant has either, and I've gone through everyday really annoyed.  Anyone ever have weeks like that? 

Definetely looking forward to three days off work so we can take one day to get all our crap done and actually have a day or two to relax!

Also -- I have been stalking my photographer's blog (and FB page).  Its been three weeks since our e-pics and usually they have them up within 2 weeks.  They have done 2 weddings since then and have those blogged and I understand they might give precedence to wedding pics (they told us that at the e-pic session) but its driving me crazy!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy lunch time ladies....I'm just now making it on here.  I'm hoping everyone has a wonderful day!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hope everyone is having an amazing day!! Enjoy the long weekend if you're that blessed!

What are everyone's plans for the 4th?

Laughing
    Be still and know... Wedding Countdown Ticker www.weddingwire.com/teamfaison
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    plans for the 4th = MY BIRTHDAY!! it's Monday the 5th, but we'll be celebrating this weekend. also, lots of wedding planning!
    image122 Made the list!
    image 89 Are ready to party!
    image 11 Will be missing out!
    image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy early birthday, Sarah!  We usually go see the fireworks somewhere, but that's about all we do for the 4th.

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_good-morning-155?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:5b69d31b-0e9b-40b4-9778-8bd321c1de17Post:109e7c78-f2f7-41a2-ae71-bfb4f9722478">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning -- this is one of those weeks I really just want to get over with and erase from my mind.  Not that anything truly horrible has happened, but nothing pleasant has either, and I've gone through everyday really annoyed.  <strong>Anyone ever have weeks like that?</strong>  Definetely looking forward to three days off work so we can take one day to get all our crap done and actually have a day or two to relax! Also -- I have been stalking my photographer's blog (and FB page).  Its been three weeks since our e-pics and usually they have them up within 2 weeks.  They have done 2 weddings since then and have those blogged and I understand they might give precedence to wedding pics (they told us that at the e-pic session) but its driving me crazy!!
    Posted by Beth0882[/QUOTE]

Yes, lately you can substitue "week" for "month". 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy early Birthday Sarah!!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Beth, yes I have weeks like that.  Mary, so sorry your past month has been like that.  It is so hard to get out of the rut too that makes everything annoying.   FI knows too when I get like that, he tries his best to get me out of it too. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hope everyone got their fill this weekend! Have an amazing birthday tomorrow Sarah!Laughing
    Be still and know... Wedding Countdown Ticker www.weddingwire.com/teamfaison
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards