New Jersey
Options

Video from 7/15/12

Long time no post, I know! I have been inundated with pictures and going back to school,  I have been procrastinating with my reviews~ Here is the video which I think is way more fun!!

Here it is in short:
Highlawn Pavilion- A+ Amazing and fulfilled all my dreams
Tiffany Atlas- A Wonderful photographer, missed only a dipping picture but totally happy with everything else
Digital Memories Video- A+ Look at the above!
AW Flowers- A. Great flowers. Forgot one kind of flower but surprised me with another. YAY
Limoride.com- A+ Really professional and was patient with the negotiation!
Park Avenue Bridal - D Straps broke, hem broke, and my applique broke off. Resolving it at store at a later date

Re: Video from 7/15/12

• Options
    Love it!  You looked gorgeous.  Your makeup is flawless.  

I am wearing my hair the same way!  What kind of clip was that in your hair?  I am looking for something similar but am not finding anything that isn't hundreds of dollars, which I do not want to pay.  Congrats again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Christine you look so beautiful and happy. I loved your video.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You look absolutely beautiful and very relaxed!  Everything was gorgeous and I loved your video. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_video-from-71512?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:74f1d90e-6cd7-472d-8f9a-f04a9a6581e8Post:99a26be8-2d78-4590-8b76-780a262c9389">Re: Video from 7/15/12</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love it!  You looked gorgeous.  Your makeup is flawless.   I am wearing my hair the same way!  What kind of clip was that in your hair?  I am looking for something similar but am not finding anything that isn't hundreds of dollars, which I do not want to pay.  Congrats again!
    Posted by buttrflyah[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thank you!! She used regular old bobby pins (353 of them) </div><div>The hair pins were from Haircomesthebride.com </div><div>
    </div><div>They were like 35 bucks each..or for both. I don't remember!

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards