New Jersey
Options

AW Wedding Jewelry PIP

I received my wedding jewelry from lulusplendor and I am SO happy with it!  I bought earrings and a bracelet for my mom as well and she loves them too.
Carla really makes such beautiful pieces. 
Thanks to everyone who recommended her!!

My attempt at taking pictures of them

My jewelry

My mom's jewelry

EDIT: my pictures are pretty crappy.  Here are Carla's pics

(except mine has the single stone on top instead of the flower)

(the pearls are ivory in my mom's bracelet)
Photobucket

Re: AW Wedding Jewelry PIP

• Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  I'm taking some credit here because I think I found Carla first and so many of you are getting stuff from her.  She's so amazing, it makes me so happy!!! :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kellybee83kellybee83 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was actually trying to remember your user name for my post!  I thought your name was Jen, but wasn't positive. 
    Thanks so much for the recommendation!  Carla is amazing and I couldn't be happier with my wedding jewelry!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful! I got my jewlery from her too! Love it!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Faith2730Faith2730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty! She does amazing work. I got the same earrings but just had her take the crystals hanging on the bottom off to make them a little bit shorter. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

beautiful!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Love them! How long it it take for yours to ship?  I think she shipped my jewelry on the 9th and I'm still patiently waiting as I know she's from Australia, but I can't wait to get it! :)
  • Options
    kellybee83kellybee83 member
    edited December 2011
    She shipped mine out on either the 1st or 2nd and I recieved it last Monday, the 11th.  So you should be getting yours any day now!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_aw-wedding-jewelry-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:7609c975-e6ad-4fcc-be69-a46a9ba27ee0Post:61228d29-fe70-4819-8750-fee801ea8930">Re: AW Wedding Jewelry PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]She shipped mine out on either the 1st or 2nd and I recieved it last Monday, the 11th.  So you should be getting yours any day now!
    Posted by kellybee83[/QUOTE]

<div>Woo hoo!  Thanks!</div>
  • Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_aw-wedding-jewelry-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:7609c975-e6ad-4fcc-be69-a46a9ba27ee0Post:2ec1409d-f5a7-427d-a888-48f63e3e5133">Re: AW Wedding Jewelry PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was actually trying to remember your user name for my post!  I thought your name was Jen, but wasn't positive.  Thanks so much for the recommendation!  Carla is amazing and I couldn't be happier with my wedding jewelry!
    Posted by kellybee83[/QUOTE]

<div>Yep, that's me- Jen :)</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    StefaniBelStefaniBel member
    edited December 2011
    WOW! Looks really beautiful! Excellent job!
    If I didn't have my jewelry already (I am getting lent jewelry which belonged to my fiance's mother)  I would probably ask more information to contact Carla too.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards