New Jersey
Options

Speaking of Name Changes...Poll

A post below got me thinking about name changing and what everyone is going to or did do...

Re: Speaking of Name Changes...Poll

• Options

Right now I'm thinking of hyphenating "Sharstin Middle Maiden-Married"

• Options
    I dropped my last name and added his.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    abungerabunger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    No desire to change anything :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    This is such a personal decision for many reasons. Are you asking out of curiousity - or because you are trying to decide for yourself? I think this is a conversation you should have with your parner if you really need advice, since they know you better than anyone :)

Personally, I don't have a job where keeping my name would be a problem professionally and I'm more of a traditional gal, so I'm dropping my last and taking his.

• Options
    rlavachrlavach member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    You left out a common response for last name: Maiden-Married. That's what I did.
  • Options
    This is just out of curiosity and I have an other section for situations I did not consider.  

Thanks for everyone's votes!  It was fun to see the responses.

My mom kept her middle name and my grandma made her maiden name her middle name.  

I will keep my middle name, which is probably what I've always planned on doing subconsciously.
  • Options
    I hypenated and kept my middle. First name middle name maiden-his last.
  • Options
    dalm0mdalm0m member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    i'm older than many brides.  I kept my name b/c for my profession it was just too much of a p.i.t.a. to change it.  Plus my marketing person threatened my "life" if I changed it b/c she worked too hard to solidify my personal brand under my maiden name. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards