North Carolina

Good Morning

I had a fabulous weekend.  Now that it is Monday = dislike.  Its so rainy here, I just want to crawl back into bed! Hope everyone has a great Monday. 

Re: Good Morning

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!

Must admit, I LOVED the storm last night. Slept like a baby. But I do hope all are ok as I know it was a pretty bad storm.

Im headed to the Farmers Market today in hopes of finding some flowers to plant and then DH is taking me out for dinner to celebrate turning 23 :) Yum Yum

Also, I totally recommend going to see "How to train your dragon". . sweetest and cutest movie ever!

Hope everyone has a great day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. I did not enjoy the storm last night. I sleep like a baby in rain but all the loud thunder pretty much ruined a great night of sleep for me. Now that it's just raining I would love to crawl back in bed. At least it's a short week though!
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning!! Did anyone else get huge hail last night!?! oh my goodness it was crazy, thank goodness we have a garage now. It shook the entire house like crazy.

I had a great weekend, just too short. Spent all day with mom on saturday, which was really nice. FI and I went to a couples baby shower yesterday and it was really fun.

I know it's icky outside but hope everyone has a great day!!
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey everyone.  Glad to hear that you all survived the storms OK, hope everyone else did too.  My parents lost power last night but missed the tornadoes by a few miles, so thank goodness for that.

Happy Birthday Beka! Is it today?  March is the best month for birthdays Smile  We went to the farmer's market yesterday, they had some nice plants out, hope you find some good ones.  We bought some herbs for our planter boxes. 
  • edited December 2011

Good morning!  My parents missed the tornadoes, too.  Thank goodness!  We had a tornado when I was a little girl while I was sleeping (I can sleep through just about anything), and I can recall sitting in our bathroom closet during it.  And yes, they do sound like trains.  It picked up my swing set, twisted it, and sat it back down.  I was really upset about my swingset.  I've been terrified of tornadoes ever since. 

Happy Birthday to Beka! :) 

Mary and Beka, can you please tell me what varieities they currently have at the Farmer's Market?  I may head over there on Friday during lunch to pick some up for our plant beds, which the FI tilled this past Friday. :)

• meredithl618meredithl618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning girls! 

Happy Birthday Beka! 
  • krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! or well almost afternoon!  The storm kept me up all night - ugh!  And then I had an hour drive into work b/c I-40 was so backed up from accidents..  But the day is starting to go better here at work!

Happy Bday Beka!
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the bday wishes guys!! :) I appreciate it! Twas an awesome day too. I hope you all had a great day :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards