New Jersey
Options

I just discovered what has been missing in my life...

The Dysen Animal Vac - got it for my shower and just tried it out.  It seriously is MAGICAL- Am I crazy !!! LOVE it.  Every woman should have one.

Re: I just discovered what has been missing in my life...

• Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which one? i think there are a few of them. I registered for one too since we have cats. Good to hear!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I'm so glad you said that -- I wasn't sure which vaccuum I should register for.  YAY for being domesticated!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Dysen Animal DC 28 - I actually want to vacuum every room in my house :) 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    lol. That's awesome to hear - I think that's the one I registered for... But it's a bagless one right? Do you think that's annoying? I've never had one like that.
  • Options
    Angie550Angie550 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  You are getting so close!  Do you have hard wood floors or carpet?  I wanted to register for that, but the majoritty of our house is hard wood (only the stairs are carpet) and I wasnt sure if it would be worth it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love my dyson and got it at my shower too just didn't get the pet one since we do not have any pets. I thought my old vac was good, but I couldn't believe what the Dyson picks up
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I am part of the much small population that hates dyson...I had a bad experience with one and never want them again.  I think I'm jaded now, but considering that MH does all the vacuuming (ear issues stop me because of the noise) he may like it.

Yay for a great shower gift!  Everyone loves Dyson!
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kris, I think I chose the 25 animal, I forget.  I'm sure they're similar regardless. They're kind of pricy but it's good to hear it's worth it!
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lola Minnie, I just got the 25 Animal.  I love it.  We went from a very cheap vacuum that was on its last legs to the Animal and it is such a drastic difference.  And the ball is really great for getting around.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_just-discovered-missing-life?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:79509958-bda3-4364-9934-9cbd7f621d94Post:3e315036-43db-4854-88f2-38610e329789">Re: I just discovered what has been missing in my life...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I am part of the much small population that hates dyson...I had a bad experience with one and never want them again.  I think I'm jaded now, but considering that MH does all the vacuuming (ear issues stop me because of the noise) he may like it. Yay for a great shower gift!  Everyone loves Dyson!
    Posted by cherylanddan0706[/QUOTE]

I am part of the same dyson-hating population.  My grandmother and MIL both have (or had) Dyson's and they were both pretty terrible.  FWIW, Consumer Reports doesn't like them either.  I love my Kenmore vacuum! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think the 28 is the bigger version of the 25 animal vac.  Either way - They are genious.  I had a pretty good vacuum before this, and didn't think the difference would be that significant.  I seriously cannot believe how amazing this machine is.  My mom has a dysen, but it's a couple years older and she was amazed at how smooth this one is.

I actually want to invite people over to try it.  Sad really :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay May bride I have a friend! :)
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_just-discovered-missing-life?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:79509958-bda3-4364-9934-9cbd7f621d94Post:b0eeaadb-7bb8-439a-81d7-c5d0266bf139">Re: I just discovered what has been missing in my life...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think the 28 is the bigger version of the 25 animal vac.  Either way - They are genious.
    Posted by kpeteley[/QUOTE]

I think the 25 and 28 are actually quite different-- the 28 looks like it is fancier, but it doesn't have a ball and doesn't have as low of a profile.  I don't think you can go wrong with either!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Uppereast - your right. I think the ball one gets into tighter places etc. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards