North Carolina

It's been a long time since we've had a poll, poll.

- What kind of car do you drive?

- Are you afraid of thunder storms?

- How did it become late August already?

- Are you left or right handed, or both?

- If you had 8 days to honeymoon somewhere (or second honeymoon somewhere, whatever) at no cost to you, where and when would you want to go?

- If someone got in your car right now and turned on the radio, what would they hear? (station, type of music, whatever).

- What's your favorite national news station?  What's your favorite local news station?

- What color do you wear most often? (black is not a color)

- What's for lunch today?

- Do you prefer coffee or hot tea?

Re: It's been a long time since we've had a poll, poll.

• edited December 2011
    - What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Kia Sorrento. It's a litte older but I love this car!

- Are you afraid of thunder storms? YES, I refuse to drive in them.  I have been in three tornados, 1 in which I had to get out of my car and lay in a ditch.  It was the scariest moment in my life, especially when I watched it take out the whole neighborhood across the street from the ditch I was laying in.

- How did it become late August already? I don't know but it makes me super excited!  It means our wedding is only a year away now.

- Are you left or right handed, or both? mostly right handed but can write with both.

- If you had 8 days to honeymoon somewhere (or second honeymoon somewhere, whatever) at no cost to you, where and when would you want to go?  Scotland, that's where a lot of my family still lives and I would love to see them.

- If someone got in your car right now and turned on the radio, what would they hear? (station, type of music, whatever). Kenny Chesney, I love him

- What's your favorite national news station?  What's your favorite local news station? Fox News and local would be WSOC channel nine

- What color do you wear most often? (black is not a color) probably red

- What's for lunch today?  A SlimShake from GNC

- Do you prefer coffee or hot tea? coffee with lots of sugar and creamer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • uneek1323uneek1323 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    2004 Honda CRV
    No.
    Umm.. ok --- huh. Well there's this thing called time and you know what? It just keeps ticking away.
    right
    - If you had 8 days to honeymoon somewhere (or second honeymoon somewhere, whatever) at no cost to you, where and when would you want to go?
    Canada
    - If someone got in your car right now and turned on the radio, what would they hear? (station, type of music, whatever). 
    Nothing. Literally, nothing. The battery died in my car and the radio hasn't worked since it was jumped.
    - What's your favorite national news station?  What's your favorite local news station?
    I guess CNN for national. Local would be NBC.
    Black. I know, I know. You said a color, but I don't really wear anything else "often".
    Lunch? No idea. I haven't had breakfast yet.
    coffee
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - What kind of car do you drive? A Hyundai Santa Fe

- Are you afraid of thunder storms? No, I like the energy

- How did it become late August already? And why can't I figure out what to do about it.

- Are you left or right handed, or both? Right. I'm terrible at anything except typing with my left.

- If you had 8 days to honeymoon somewhere (or second honeymoon somewhere, whatever) at no cost to you, where and when would you want to go? We did tropical before, so this time I'd want to go to London during the 2012 Olympics

- If someone got in your car right now and turned on the radio, what would they hear? (station, type of music, whatever).  BBC World Service

- What's your favorite national news station?  What's your favorite local news station? BBC, but that's not really national.  CNBC is another good one.  Local news annoys me. 

- What color do you wear most often? (black is not a color) Purple

- What's for lunch today? Arby's bleh, I need to learn to pack lunch

- Do you prefer coffee or hot tea? Black tea or Kona coffee.  Most often tea. 
  • edited December 2011
    A 2000 Mazda 626. It's dying. Literally. And the air conditioning pretty much refuses to work. FI's getting a new car first because he needs one more, but after the wedding, I'm definitely getting a new one.

I'm not really afraid of them...unless we're out in a really bad one. I love listening to the rain and storms are oddly calming.

Because summer has to end soon so football season can start.

Lefty!

Umm..I think it's on 105.1 at the moment. It switch back and forth from that (Top 40) to 94.7 (Country) and 100.7/101.5 (Mixed/Oldies)

WRAL

Probably blue, but I wear lots of different colors.

Zoe's Grilled Shrimp Salad (yum!)

It really depends...coffee if I'm dragging in the morning but there's nothing better than curling up with a hot cup of tea on a cold night.
  • YoungDuoYoungDuo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_its-long-time-weve-poll-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:5e228a78-2096-4b5a-aeab-0aaafdc58529Post:e03d9ec3-a8b6-498e-b418-b46d1b1a1f50">Re: It's been a long time since we've had a poll, poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]- What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Honda CRV - Are you afraid of thunder storms? No. - How did it become late August already? Umm.. ok --- huh. Well there's this thing called time and you know what? It just keeps ticking away. - Are you left or right handed, or both? right - If you had 8 days to honeymoon somewhere (or second honeymoon somewhere, whatever) at no cost to you, where and when would you want to go? Canada -<strong> If someone got in your car right now and turned on the radio, what would they hear? (station, type of music, whatever).  Nothing. Literally, nothing. The battery died in my car and the radio hasn't worked since it was jumped. </strong>- What's your favorite national news station?  What's your favorite local news station? I guess CNN for national. Local would be NBC. - What color do you wear most often? (black is not a color) Black. I know, I know. You said a color, but I don't really wear anything else "often". - What's for lunch today? Lunch? No idea. I haven't had breakfast yet. - Do you prefer coffee or hot tea? coffee
    Posted by uneek1323[/QUOTE]

I have a Honda also, and in case you didn't know (I had to call the dealership to ask because I didn't know the first time either) if you open your glove box there should be a white sticker that has numbers on it. It's the code to type in to your radio to get it to work again after you change the battery. If you already knew..then sorry for the repeat :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 204 made the cut image 122 are ready to party image 65 are being lame
    image 17 can't find the mailbox
    RSVP Date: October 20
  • YoungDuoYoungDuo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Honda Civic

- Are you afraid of thunder storms? No

- How did it become late August already? I have NO clue but I would love for November to come just as fast :)

- Are you left or right handed, or both? rightie

- If you had 8 days to honeymoon somewhere (or second honeymoon somewhere, whatever) at no cost to you, where and when would you want to go? Somewhere warm..I'm not real picky. That or Spain because I've never been and really want to go!

- If someone got in your car right now and turned on the radio, what would they hear? (station, type of music, whatever). I think I left 105.7 ..so hip hop/alternative, i'm not sure what "type" it plays

- What's your favorite national news station?  What's your favorite local news station? I'm going to have to say Nightly News for National, and News Channel 12 for local

- What color do you wear most often? (black is not a color) I wear black a lot, but as for colors..definitely pink!

- What's for lunch today? I had Subway..Sweet Onion Chicken Teryaki on wheat..yum :)

- Do you prefer coffee or hot tea? Coffee

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 204 made the cut image 122 are ready to party image 65 are being lame
    image 17 can't find the mailbox
    RSVP Date: October 20
  • uneek1323uneek1323 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_its-long-time-weve-poll-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:5e228a78-2096-4b5a-aeab-0aaafdc58529Post:ba951aae-fee0-4309-b0b4-494dad025eb1">Re: It's been a long time since we've had a poll, poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's been a long time since we've had a poll, poll. : I have a Honda also, and in case you didn't know (I had to call the dealership to ask because I didn't know the first time either) if you open your glove box there should be a white sticker that has numbers on it. It's the code to type in to your radio to get it to work again after you change the battery. If you already knew..then sorry for the repeat :)
    Posted by YoungDuo[/QUOTE]
    I didn't know! Thanks! I'll check it out. I've searched the owners manual and couldn't find it. I thought I was going to have to take it in but have been putting it off because I didn't want to spend the money.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • carolinagal78carolinagal78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    2011 Nissan Altima

No not unless I'm outside in one.

No clue but I'm glad. I'm ready for it to cool down some. Plus 19 more days for me!!!!

right

Fiji, Paris, or Ireland

Bob 93.3

Fox
    WRAL

purple

had a Smart One.

dont like coffee at all so hot tea (only in the winter though)
    image 114 Made the cut!
    image 84 Are ready to celebrate! image 20 Are missing out! image 10 Don't understand RSVP?!
  • edited December 2011
    - What kind of car do you drive? Scion Tc

- Are you afraid of thunder storms?Its the best sleep ever!!!

- How did it become late August already? I know!! I can't believe its the end of the year!

- Are you left or right handed, or both? Right handed

- If you had 8 days to honeymoon somewhere (or second honeymoon somewhere, whatever) at no cost to you, where and when would you want to go? Bora Bora!!!

- If someone got in your car right now and turned on the radio, what would they hear? (station, type of music, whatever). 102 pulse

- What's your favorite national news station?  What's your favorite local news station?CNN and WRAL

- What color do you wear most often? (black is not a color)-blue

- What's for lunch today?Cracker barrel

- Do you prefer coffee or hot tea?hot tea at night but coffee in the morning
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    - What kind of car do you drive? Mazda Protege

- Are you afraid of thunder storms? Yes! only because i've heard of lots of people getting struck by lightning lately

- How did it become late August already? I don't know but I like it :) i LOVE fall

- Are you left or right handed, or both? Righty

- If you had 8 days to honeymoon somewhere (or second honeymoon somewhere, whatever) at no cost to you, where and when would you want to go? I would go on the honeymoon my FI has planned for us....warm Caribbean in December!

- If someone got in your car right now and turned on the radio, what would they hear? (station, type of music, whatever). Brittany Spears first cd (old school!)

- What's your favorite national news station?  What's your favorite local news station? CNN b/c they seem somewhat unbiased and WRAL in Raleigh

- What color do you wear most often? (black is not a color) Pink or blue, it's a toss up

- What's for lunch today? tomato sandwich!

- Do you prefer coffee or hot tea? I love English breakfast tea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I drive a Chilli Pepper Red Hyundai Elantra Touring :) LOVE IT!! (Her name is Izzy)

Nope, I loveee thunderstorms and sleep best when it's raining or storming. Tornados and hurricans now. . I can do without those.

I have no idea. .how did it become the first full week of school? Where did my summer go with my lunch dates with a neighbor and riding in the cool evenings (oh yeah, we didn't have cool evenings)

Right handed :)

Ireland and we would tour a good handful of castles, go horseback riding on the coast and explore the pub/night life as well as look up some family history.

The comedy station on XM. Man Im going to miss it when our free 3 months runs out.

Mmm national. . .NBC aong with local too.

Black totally counts as a color! I don't know, I have a lot of black shirts and Im trying to get rid of them and introduce some color into my wardrobe. I like dark green or dark purple shirts. Does that count?

I have no idea. We just got back from being out of town and we dont have left overs, just a lot of frozen things. I suppose I should defrost the ham so that I can have a sammy when the time comes.

Neither. Hot cocoa please!

Thanks Mary! I enjoy little surveys and like seeing that there are in fact knotties on our board :)
  • edited December 2011
    - What kind of car do you drive?  2006 Honda CRV.  She's blue and her name is Bonnie

- Are you afraid of thunder storms?  No, I love them

- How did it become late August already? I asked the same question the other day and noone could answer it

- Are you left or right handed, or both?   Right, but I deal cards and count sponges (in the OR ) left handed

Hawaii.  And I'd go to Volcanos National Park and actually SEE the volcano unlike last time.

- If someone got in your car right now and turned on the radio, what would they hear? (station, type of music, whatever).   I'm pretty sure it's on 101.5, but I alternate with 100.7

- What's your favorite national news station?  What's your favorite local news station?  I'm pretty much and ABC kinda girl, hubby is CBS

- What color do you wear most often? (black is not a color)  I just hung all my shirts by color in the closet a few weeks ago, and there was an abundance of purple shirts.  Blue is a close second.  Do the nasty green scrubs I wear at work count?

- What's for lunch today?  I had a Spicy Chicken Sandwich and waffle fries from Chik Fila between chemistry and skating

- Do you prefer coffee or hot tea?  Coffee in the morning.  Water most of the rest of the day
    C+D, Four kids, two kids-in-law, four grandkids
  • jennieweaver1jennieweaver1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - What kind of car do you drive? Beat up Honda Civic- hopefully trading this weekend!

- Are you afraid of thunder storms? Terrified actually- they have been my biggest fear since I've been a kid. Wish I could enjoy them!

- How did it become late August already? you got me.

- Are you left or right handed, or both? Righty

- If you had 8 days to honeymoon somewhere (or second honeymoon somewhere, whatever) at no cost to you, where and when would you want to go? Thailand sounds pretty neat- same with places like Bora Bora or anywhere really, I am all for traveling! 

They'd hear static because I use my ipod in the car on an "empty" station.

- What's your favorite national news station?  What's your favorite local news station? Probably CNN but I usually just stick to local- WECT

- What color do you wear most often? (black is not a color) hmm probably blues?

- What's for lunch today? We had sushi! yum!

Love both!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 135 Invited
    image 105 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 need to check their mailboxes!
    RSVP Date: Sept 08
    http://jennieweaver.blogspot.com/
  • megnmike1213megnmike1213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - What kind of car do you drive? 2011 Chervolet Equinox Charcol Grey

- Are you afraid of thunder storms? I actually enjoy them when Im not driving in them

- How did it become late August already? It has flown by!

- Are you left or right handed, or both? RIGHTY :)

- If you had 8 days to honeymoon somewhere (or second honeymoon somewhere, whatever) at no cost to you, where and when would you want to go? Hawaii :) Snorkiling, sunbathing, swimming and relaxation!!

- If someone got in your car right now and turned on the radio, what would they hear? (station, type of music, whatever). Country a little George Straight 1982 :)

- What's your favorite national news station?  What's your favorite local news station? CBS, WFMY News 2

- What color do you wear most often? (black is not a color) greys

- What's for lunch today? Lunch has already passed and it was packed from home  for work Taco mix, a hunny bun and chips.

- Do you prefer coffee or hot tea? nethier.. Im a southern iced Sweet tea :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards