New Jersey
Options

Wine favors?

We are considering doing wine bottles as our favors. 

Does anyone know where I can buy them, hopefully in Northern NJor NYC?  I know there are places where you can make your own wine, but we really don't have the time to do that.  TIA

Anniversary

Re: Wine favors?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you thinking full size bottles or the minis? Cosco has pretty good pricing on full size and I know a place that discounts if you buy cases.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got some from a wedding two weeks ago. It was barefoot brand pinot grigio.
  • Options
    Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Joe Canal's by Woodbridge Mall is pretty reasonable
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    viviannacviviannac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would prefer to do the full size bottles.  I hadn't considered Costco, I may have to check there. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Charles Shaw from Trader Joes- can't go wrong! And you can't beat the price. I think last time I was there it was $2.50/bottle and it's a full size bottle and great wine.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions, I will check them out. 

SMW - which TJ's carries liquors in NJ?  I was under the impression that the only one in the area carrying wine was the Union Square store in NYC.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_wine-favors-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:7b78208e-c96d-48b9-a934-608bfa2aa240Post:db1b3b43-eb60-4acd-a001-249986439484">Re: Wine favors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the suggestions, I will check them out.  SMW - which TJ's carries liquors in NJ?  I was under the impression that the only one in the area carrying wine was the Union Square store in NYC.
    Posted by viviannac[/QUOTE]

I know this is not directed at me, but I have an answer.  The TJ in Westfield carries wine -- hope that helps!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    NJ JenNJ Jen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Had wine bottle favors for my first wedding. My ex and I enjoyed going to the NJ Wineries for the wine festivals. We picked a favorite wine and they did the labels for us. Pricey, but nice.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks MIshie. 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards