New Jersey
Options

Sassy Chic in Red Bank

Hi!  I know some of you recommended Sassy Chic to me but can you tell me what their prices are like?  I'm looking for veil and headpiece and I'm not really sure what to expect when shopping for them.  Thanks :-)

Re: Sassy Chic in Red Bank

• Options
    Hello! My sister got married 2 years ago and she got her veil and headpiece there. They have all different price ranges, but the all the stuff my sister looked at was pretty high priced. I'm actually going to wear her veil for my wedding next April (it will also be my something borrowed). She paid a lot of money for her veil and it's a sin not to wear again since it's so beautiful. Everyone there is super great to work with. Definitely go and check it out and I'm sure you will find something that's perfect!
  • Options
    Thank you so much!  I'm definitely going to check them out just wasn't sure what a starting point for veils and headpieces are.  I've seen some headpieces that were $500+ and not sure if that's the going rate.
  • Options
    When I was there, I saw a very large range.  The least expensive veil I tried was under $200 (I think) and then went up with details... fullness, edging, crystals, length, etc.  My comb was expensive, but the veil was less than I saw in other bridal salons. 

If it's easy for you to make the trip, definitely go if only to get ideas.  They have a large selection and samples of everything.  And don't forget quarters for the meters.  Good luck! 
  • Options
    They have a pretty diverse price range depending on what you'd like. I saw some raw tool shorter veils for around $200 and they went all the way up to $2,500 for a cathedral veil that was very ornate. I went there in search of a cathedral length veil with beadwork along the edge. The one they tried to sell me was $1,100. I could not justify spending that on a veil. They also showed me some different hair combs. they ranged from around $300 for something pretty simple - $2,000 for a crystal comb. I did feel their birdcage veils were well priced, falling around $200- $250. They will sell you a sample veil off their floor for 50% off. However, a lot of the samples are not white or ivory, but are diamond white, champagne etc so that just makes it a little tricky depending on the color of your gown. The owner is super nice and gets really excited to come up with a look with you for your big day!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I went there & found a headpiece I liked, but it was VERY expensive IMO (I think around $300) - I ended up finding a similar one on etsy for $70 - the etsy seller is now semi-famous & her stuff is more pricey. The same headpiece is now listed for $115. Check them out http://www.etsy.com/shop/UntamedPetals

I bought my veil at the bridal salon I purchased my dress from (Barefoot Bride) for $160. 

I would def. check the shop out for ideas, but buy elsewhere. They had my bridal shoes there very marked up (I think I found them at another bridal salon for $100 less). 
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards