New Jersey

Erica Lyn Photography (Forest Hills, Queens)

(Posting here because she's done a lot of work in New Jersey ... )

Has anyone heard from Erica Lyn recently? Is she still in business? She hasn't updated her blog since 2010.

Re: Erica Lyn Photography (Forest Hills, Queens)

• I haven't heard of her but my photographer hasn't updated her blog in a long time either. I know she's been very busy. It doesn't necessarily mean anything.
  • I've also tried contacting her and haven't heard anything back.
  • I got married in 2010 and used her. I loved my wedding pics but she was terrible with email. I believe she has her phone number on teh website. Phone is the best way to contact her. 212-786-2249. 

• I got married in 2010 and used her. I loved my wedding pics but she was terrible with email. I believe she has her phone number on teh website. Phone is the best way to contact her. 212-786-2249. 

• I met her last week and loved her.. Haven't booked her yet though. Trying to figure out what exactly we need in a wedding package. I know she just had a baby, so maybe that's why she was m.i.a? 
  • I met her last week and loved her.. Haven't booked her yet though. Trying to figure out what exactly we need in a wedding package. I know she just had a baby, so maybe that's why she was m.i.a? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards