New Jersey
Options

Wedding band help needed!!

Hi guys - we had originally been thinking we would go with the Infernos after hearing great reviews but they are booked for our date :( we were recommended Steppin Out but haven't seen any reviews online from guests or brides. Has anyone seen them? Or have another lively band recc????? Thanks!!!

Re: Wedding band help needed!!

• Options
    For our wedding we are going with Ariel Entertainment.  They are able to play a lot of top 40 songs and Elizabeth (the lead) is really easy to work with.
  • Options

Craig Scott Entertainment.  They have a few different bands at different price points.  We used Phase One and were extremely happy. 

• Options
    Thanks guys. Will check both out. Also heard the time machine band was another good option in our px range
  • Options
    If a band was in our budget, we would've used the Infernos or the Rhythm Shop. Check out the Rhythm Shop... They can do different combinations of instruments too. We used a few of the musicians at our cocktail hour.
  • Options
    We will check them out thanks!
  • Options
    We used Daddy Pop.  They played our best man's wedding a few years ago and we knew we wanted them for our wedding.  Our guests loved them and had a blast.  They do such an awesome job getting the crowd dancing and play a great variety of music.  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • Options
    THanks! Googling Daddy Pop now :)
  • Options
    My sister did The A Band and they were pretty awesome. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used Soul Revial and they were amazing!!  I highly recommend them and they have played at two of my friends weddings since mine and they loved them too.  Their website is: www.soulrevivalband.com

HTH!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards