New Jersey

Florist

Help i need a reasonably priced florist in north jersey! we are going pretty basic, just bouquets, boutineers and corsages. Thanks!

Re: Florist

• I would call around to get an idea...
    I mostly see people recommend:
    AW Flowers in Kearny
    Floral Expressions...not sure where they are located
    My florist is Avenue in Elizabeth...
    I'm not sure how north you are looking though
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ok thanks!
  • I recommend Bruce's florist in Carlstadt.  He was amazing with us considering I didn't want to spend a ton of money.  Everything came out beautiful!
  • I used David at Lyndhurst Florists. He met our budget within $100 and did more than we expected.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm working with Vanessa at Metropolitan Flower and Plant Exchange. She stayed within my budget and told me how to get things cheaper. She is very easy to work with and responds pretty quickly to email. She also found me flowers that were in season that looked similar to the ones I originally wanted.
  • Thanks for the suggestions everyone!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_florist-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:86d7b740-d337-421e-8d68-e3d1b2f3e306Post:cc79bc85-55c2-4831-8714-bd495bc03a8d">Re: Florist</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm working with Vanessa at Metropolitan Flower and Plant Exchange. She stayed within my budget and told me how to get things cheaper. She is very easy to work with and responds pretty quickly to email. She also found me flowers that were in season that looked similar to the ones I originally wanted.
    Posted by Delprisa[/QUOTE]
    which location is Vanessa at?
  • I must say this thread def helped me out as well.  
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm also working with Vanessa at Metropolitan Plant, shes been really great and my samples were outstanding.  I believe she is currently in the Paramus location but I think you can call either Paramus or Fort Lee and request a meeting with her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards