New Jersey
Options

*MBC*

I googled her feet this morning...this is a real rare view of her foot, this was one of the comments

Invisible to tourists, the Statue of Liberty's 25-foot-long (7.6-meter-long) left foot, pictured in 1984, brushes against a little-known detail that nevertheless loomed large in sculptor Frederic Bartholdi's design.

So show FI that :)

Re: *MBC*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    jumping in - she has "finger" toes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha ick. definitely don't look like your shoes!
    *~allie~*

• Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Laughing

Thanks for finding that!

I told FI that I took a poll here and now he feels bad and says he didn't mean it, lol. He just likes to bust my chops.
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jumping in: have you read Eats, Shoots & Leaves?  I read it last week and think you'd like it.  I don't think you'd learn much that you didn't already know, but it is a good read for those who are easily annoyed by bad punctuation and its/it's/their/there/they're stuff.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, those are some toes!
    image Tuffy
    RIP Little Man October 15, 1995 - June 1, 2010
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_mbc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:898c9ffb-7e5c-4347-bbdf-b710fe372ce1Post:290014a7-fa4e-4659-bcb7-9e3b77cb952d">Re: *MBC*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jumping in: have you read Eats, Shoots & Leaves?  I read it last week and think you'd like it.  I don't think you'd learn much that you didn't already know, but it is a good read for those who are easily annoyed by bad punctuation and its/it's/their/there/they're stuff.
    Posted by uppereastgirl[/QUOTE]

You know, I keep meaning to pick up a copy of it and I still haven't gotten around to it. My first job out of college was as a copy editor, and one of the other editors swore by this book.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards