New Jersey

Website URL

Does anyone know how to make your URL shorter to your website?

Re: Website URL

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure I understand your question.  You mean when you post it here?

You can use the link button below. 

Type a word or "My Website"...highlight it and then cilck ont he chain link in the box below the message box.  Then past the link in there.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think she means her wedding website...
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_website-url?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:8b22472b-f861-47c6-9855-ba1ead7398c8Post:dd51547c-0d04-4b06-a37d-7010b6f89261">Re: Website URL</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think she means her wedding website...
    Posted by kathygrzywnowicz[/QUOTE]

....but in terms of what? shortening it meaning, change the name of it? shortening it when trying to post it on here? etc
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The knot website names are really long.  Try tinyurl
  • Barbs204Barbs204 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes in shortening it. 

The link is just soo long. I want to be able to make it simple for people if I want to give them the link.. Also if I want it to fit on one line for the save the date cards it has to be in a really tiny font size. So does anyone know if there is a way to change your website URL to make it shorter?
  • Barbs204Barbs204 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ecg129: TinyURL worked. Thank you!
  • melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tinyurl.com. It doesn't expire. I used it for people to book their hotel rooms online. The link that automatically added them to my block was WAY too long.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards