North Carolina

Looking for a way to make my white self not so white - Need help!!

I am pretty fairskinned and would like to be more golden for the wedding. I'm not comfortable with goling the tanning bed way but I know I won't have time to get a natural tan.  Any ideas?? And when should I do these things? Any recommendations to go in the Triangle area?

Re: Looking for a way to make my white self not so white - Need help!!

• I use Clarins tanning milk on my face and Banana Boat's bronzer on my legs and arms. It gives me a glow without making me orange. The Clarins is kind of expensive, $30 bucks if I remember correctly.

I also spray tan for special occasions but I didn't for the wedding, Sometimes it stains my fingers and toes and makes them look kind of dirty. I didn't want to risk it for the wedding.
    FOR SALE - www.sd31942.weebly.com
  • Find a good spa/salon in the triangle and ask for a spray tan, but not a dark spray tan. They make you glow without making you look like that freakishly tan mom that was on the news a while back. I'm actually considering one myself, I going for a trail run about a month out then if it turns out like I want I'm going back a day or two before my wedding date. Hope this helps :)
  • I would look into a spray tan in a light color.  I am really fairskinned and do the mystic spray tan and love it.  I would do it a couple times before the wedding to make sure it doesn't react with your skin and so that you are comfortable with how it works.  Also Lush makes this bronzing bar, that you put on and rub into your skin and it gives just a hint of color and shimmer it looks amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards