New Jersey
Options

CLARKS LANDING POINT PL...

I'm considering having my wedding here in the fall of 2013. If anyone who got married there can just give me an idea about how the whole planning process went with them? And also about what PP you paid...Thank you !

Re: CLARKS LANDING POINT PL...

• Options
    Hi!  We are getting married at Clarks Landing in December.  The planning process has been so easy and wonderful so far.  Don and Nicole are both amazing and go above and beyond.  Whenever I e-mail them with a question, I have a reply within the hour (and usually before!). If you have any specific questions about the planning process, you can feel free to PM me.  I will PM you with the pricing info from when we booked in 2011.  (You can find your PMs on the left under Community Links> Private Messages).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    agu101agu101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm also a Clarks Landing bride.  We're getting close to our day- Sept 2!  Please feel free to PM me and I can give you any info you would like.  As PP said, Don and Nicole are awesome!  I really don't feel like I have to be stressed at all about anything the whole day because they are such pros.  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards