New Jersey

BM Dresses

Hi all,

I'm trying to look around for affordable BM dresses for my ladies -- I have looked at DB and I like the prices (We're trying to stay close to $100).....but would like to check out some other stores to have a little variety.  Does anyone know of any stores in NJ that carry affordable dresses?  I've been looking around online but both stores and designer websites rarely have prices.

Hoping to tap into all the knowledge on this board!!

Thanks in advance :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BM Dresses

• I've heard that Camille La Vie (by Group USA) is pretty reasonable.  There is a Camille La Vie store at Menlo Park Mall, a Group USA store in Secaucus and at Jersey Gardens in Elizabeth.  The only draw-back is that they don't seem to have a ton of options like other designers that do BM dresses.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ljsquintzljsquintz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012

This store is in NYC  but I suggest checking out RK Bridal.  www.RKbridal.com
    They carry so many designers it's almost overwhelming, but in a good way.  You can visit their store in the city - they have hundreds of dresses and it's kind of like a warehouse where the space is very basic (no champagne and fanciness here) and you can try on as many dresses as you want with minimal interference from the sales girls.  Even if you can't make it to the store, if you find a dress somewhere else (ie Macy's) compare the prices on RK's website because their prices are pretty much unbeatable.  My girls Alfred Angelo dresses were $118 each.  They also list prices on their site. Good luck!

Anniversary
  • i would rec'd RK bridal also but plan time for it.
    do not go go ultimate fashion in woodbridge mall....at the end of the day, things worked out for me but it's mayhem there.  (wrong color dresses came in and it wasn't my fault but i had to hear it from them)  they are one of the few mori lee sellers in the area
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you all -- I will def. check these out --- and thanks for the headsup on RK having prices listed - that is awesome.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards