New Jersey

Seasons New Lighting

Has anyone seen Seasons new hi tech lighting? I saw it today in the main ballroom. Gorgeous! The cost is extra though; about $750 for the lighting package. Has anyone seen it during a wedding? How did it look? Worth the extra money?

Re: Seasons New Lighting

• edited December 2011
    The main ballroom is gorgeous.  I'm getting married in the upstairs room next week.  If I were you, I'd just go for it.  $750 isn't crazy for lighting because it really changes the whole effect of the room.  I think Seasons has a picture of the newly renovated ballroom with the lighting.  It looks awesome.  Just go for it if you have the money.
  • michelle221michelle221 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_seasons-new-lighting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:9860db91-2983-47b8-bf0a-015a9b228c77Post:67ac48c3-f09d-4020-b12a-70a2e1ce8865">Re: Seasons New Lighting</a>:
    [QUOTE]The main ballroom is gorgeous.  I'm getting married in the upstairs room next week.  If I were you, I'd just go for it.  $750 isn't crazy for lighting because it really changes the whole effect of the room.  I think Seasons has a picture of the newly renovated ballroom with the lighting.  It looks awesome.  Just go for it if you have the money.
    Posted by sparkles2010[/QUOTE]
    Are they offering a lighting package for the upstairs room? If not, what kind of lighting are you having?
  • andreapnycandreapnyc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just went to seasons on sunday to check it out, i'm having my shower there. the new lighting looks great!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards