New Jersey
Options

Candy Apple Favors?

Hi Girls- I know it's been months since I've been on here, but I was wondering if you could help me with something. My friend is getting married next November and is looking for Candy Apple favors.
I know that when I was looking for favors, someone posted a link for the candy apples, but I didn't save it. Can you help me out?

Thanks so much!!
Dana

Re: Candy Apple Favors?

• Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    we used daffy apple for caramel apples... they were fresh, delicious and totally adorable. 
  • Options
    daydreamzz8daydreamzz8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Allie! I looked online and they look pretty reasonable too!
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    edited December 2011
    i thought so, they worked out to about $3-4pp.  with the bags and i made tags for each.  they ship 2-3 days before your date so fresh, but keep in fridge or in garage if cold. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using chocolate candy apples as my favors. I'm getting them from a chocolate/candy shop in Wayne called Laurie's.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    edited December 2011
    My brother used Mrs. Prinables and they were a little piece of heaven! I can't even describe how shockingly delicious they were.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    happyapples.com
    I just used them for my 10/31 wedding.  We ordered 240 apples, and they were delivered on time ( 2 days before the wedding to max. freshness).  We got the "Select Apple" -caramel apples dipped in chocolate chips and peanuts.  So good and affordable ($31 for a case of 24 and that includes shipping)!  I would highly recommend them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this thread sounds so yummy....
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards