New Jersey
Options

Torn Between 3 DJs!!! Opinions/Reviews Greatly Appreciated!!!

So my FI and I are torn between three DJs:  Venue Audio, Pro DJ Entertainment, and Mystical Entertainment.  Does anyone have any opinions or personal reviews would be great!  

We have read the reviews on weddingwire and on here, TK, but I'm just wondering if anyone else could shed some more light on these three DJs.  

Thanks Ladies!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Torn Between 3 DJs!!! Opinions/Reviews Greatly Appreciated!!!

• Options

My sister used VenueAudio and they were great! Justin is super easy to work with and went out of his way to help us out with any questions. I know I recommended them to a couple other Knoties and they were happy as well. Good luck!

• Options
    My wedding hasn't happen yet but we are using venue audio based on reviews here. They are a pleasure working with and I'm excited for the day of. Good luck in your decision.
  • Options
    MYSTICAL ENTERTAINMENT!

they will be dj'ing my wedding (in 6 days!) and they are amazing! i've also personally known all the guys for a long time and i can vouch for them - they are all so fantastic! so lively, definitely get the crowds going and just awesome! i've seen them all do their thing and they are extremely dedicated to their work while still enjoying every second of it! i can't say enough good things about them! 
    -kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
    image 186 are ready to party!
    image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm using VenueAudio too. So far, everything has been great and Justin is super responsive!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    blueikaosblueikaos member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited September 2012
    I'm also using Venue Audio.  Justin has been nothing but helpful! Very responsive and patient. I swear I asked over 100 questions already and he is right there answering them super quick!

and yes, thank you to STK for the recomendation!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Tried and true...MYSTICAL ENTERTAINMENT!! Not only are they extremely talented at what they do, but they are the nicest people ever. We felt like we gained friends. They are so accomodating and for young guys, very experienced. I wish I could have wedding all over again. Go for it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards