New Jersey

Waterside, North Bergen

Anyone have any idea of the averqage cost per guest for the Waterside?  Thanks!

Re: Waterside, North Bergen

• I just booked there in June this year for my October 2013 wedding. We are paying $160 (this includes tax and gratuity.. I think it was $125 before ++) but we also are forgoing the seafood at the cocktail hour, which took them down about $15 PP. This is for a Friday, I can't remember what the Saturday pricing was, but I believe it was around $160 before ++. Beautiful venue and they have been fantastic to work with so far!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you so much!  Best of luck!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_waterside-north-bergen?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:9b1d901c-90f8-4302-aef1-035567b16c71Post:6baa8e4f-bf20-452a-96b1-10e7a2b21a4a">Re: Waterside, North Bergen</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just booked there in June this year for my October 2013 wedding. We are paying $160 (this includes tax and gratuity.. I think it was $125 before ++) but we also are forgoing the seafood at the cocktail hour, which took them down about $15 PP. This is for a Friday, I can't remember what the Saturday pricing was, but I believe it was around $160 before ++. Beautiful venue and they have been fantastic to work with so far!
    Posted by astago644[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards