New Jersey
Options

wedding music

Hello everyone, my fiance and I are 29 years old really want a band but we want a "younger" band with a lot of energy that has the ability to play both the usual wedding music (neil diamond, some motown, other classics) as well as newer music.  We are also looking for a "smaller" band (not 6-7 members) to keep cost down.  We are getting married at Ballyowen in October 2013.  Any suggestions?

Re: wedding music

• Options
    Craig Scott Entertainment has bands of different sizes and price points.  We used Phase One for our wedding and were very happy.  They played everything from Barry White to Bon Jovi to Britney Spears. 
  • Options
    I second Craig Scott.  We went with Escapade, which is their "young" band, that plays the classics, but also keeps current with top 40.  They are 7 members, with the option to add 2 more if you would like.  They are also really affordable compared to other bands that we saw.  

Our second choice was LiveWire.  They were around the same price and size as Escapade, and were also really great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thank you everyone, very helpful.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_wedding-music-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:9ccbbe04-cada-4b6a-9088-e9fa0a9c0a24Post:e7e88897-72f8-4601-a07d-a51d1e3f468d">Re: wedding music</a>:
    [QUOTE]I second Craig Scott.  We went with Escapade, which is their "young" band, that plays the classics, but also keeps current with top 40.  They are 7 members, with the option to add 2 more if you would like.  They are also really affordable compared to other bands that we saw.   Our second choice was LiveWire.  They were around the same price and size as Escapade, and were also really great.
    Posted by sh228955[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Soul Revival!  It's who we used and they were amazing!  They are younger and play all kinds of music.  This was important to us also as we wanted everyone dancing and not just our parents :-)  I highly recommend them!  Their website is: www.soulrevivalband.com

HTH!
    Courtney
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards