New Jersey
Options

Update: dresses

So yesterday was a big day for dresses. Wanted to follow up with all the darn dress drama I've been having (yes, I know it's nothing compared to what some Enzo brides had, but it was enough to stress me out)

True Love called that my mom's *new* dress was in, so we went over and picked it up. It was the size smaller so I feel as if they just took the one they had in the warehouse and dyed it or something- but whatever it looks a billion times better than the original one and fits her perfectly! (Even though Gail said she had "a little bit of back cleavage" which I didn't see at all- and that pissed my mom off haha) She just needs to get the hem taken up a little bit and she's ready to go! So happy that True Love came through in the end, regardless of how they made it happen.

We then went on to my dress at Priscilla of Boston. This time she made sure the dress matched the measurements she took (umm duh!) and it actually zips! lol- no more 2 inches too small b/c she took it in too much. She does need to tweak it a bit, take it in a little more in the waist and do something with the sweetheart line b/c it is a little big. Hopefully when I go back next Saturday all is well and all I need to do is go back and pick it up. Crossing my fingers!
*~allie~*

Re: Update: dresses

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards