New Jersey
Options

Yesterdays Bridal Show at the Landmark

So i attended a bridal show yesterday at the Landmark. The food they had was excellent, they were even offering drink. This was my first bridal show it was okay. Now the Landmarks food was excellent but the place looked dirty to me, and they did give me an Unbelievable good price but i don't think I can trust them. What do you guys think?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Yesterdays Bridal Show at the Landmark

• Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i had my wedding reception there, and it was fantastic...
    the food was great, the service was great....nella and andrew were fantastic to work with...we first met with nella, and then getting closer to the date we worked with andrew, and when we dropped off everything, that was when i got nervous, but he helped me feel better and assure me everything would be right (i was nervous about all the diy stuff my sis and did and worried nothing would look like how i wanted)
    our maitre 'd that day was on top of everything, and the whole night ran so smoothly...
    i keep having people tell me how great the food was, and how much food there was at the cocktail hour....
    we were in the downstairs room, and i think they now have uplighting in the room (wasn't there when we had our wedding)
    i would reccomend them.....the landmark doesn't get mentioned much around here.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    NJgurl19NJgurl19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Was there another wedding during yours? The food was great idk why im scared there price is AWESOME!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

i honestly don't know if there was or not....i think there might have been a bar/bat mitzvah that ended around the time my reception started, but that was upstairs....people that got there early/in time for the cocktail hour made mention of seeing the kids, and i think i saw a couple, but when we pulled up we went right to taking pictures in the gazebo
    the warwick room has its own cocktail hour room and bathrooms, so you're in your own little space, so unless you go outside, you really wouldn't see whatever is going on upstairs....
    after i booked there i read some things on here that made me wonder if i had made the wrong choice, but, in the end, we couldn't have been happier.....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What was the "unbelievable" price?
  • Options
    NJgurl19NJgurl19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    M_BOOS66M_BOOS66 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NEVER HAD A WEDDING OR BEEN TO A WEDDING THERE BUT I HAVE BEEN THERE MANY TIME FOR FAMILY PARTYS ENGAGEMENT, BIRTHDAY'S , ANNIVERSARY GOOD FOOD GREAT PLACE WOULD GO THERE FOR MY WEDDING BUT IM IN SOUTH JERSEY ! GOOD LUCK Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards