North Carolina
Options

Tanglewood Park

Anyone familiar with a wedding at (or even just visited) Tanglewood Park in Clemmons, NC?

I haven't gone to see it yet but i hear they are a pain to try and plan with.
I'm a few hours away near raleigh so i'll prolly only get one trip and thats it.
Also is it a generally crowded park? Any information other then just what they tell you online would be helpful!

I'm thinking about renting out the barn for the reception. Does anyone know if theres a good amount of open land around it and if its separated from other facilities?

I'm nervous about holding my wedding in a park because I really want privacy. Its just the price is a lot cheaper.

Re: Tanglewood Park

• Options
    I got married there :)  ...chapel for ceremony, barn for reception in September 2011. 

Tanglewood is a very neat park with a ton of options and room.  It's busy, but not super busy.  The day I got marrried was 70* and beautiful and I didn't think it was overcroweded at all.  The chapel is in an odd location (next to the clubhouse) but it's not too bad and the barn is off on a side road near the 17th hole (I believe) and has it's own parking lot.  It's also MASSIVE!  We used the upstairs loft as the girls "getting ready" area and had plenty of space for everything! 

We took pictures on the lake, in a field (next to the horses) and beside the chapel.  I loved it!

Shoot me an e-mail casey.everhart at gmail dot com and I can send you pages of information about what my suggestions are, my thoughts, etc. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards