North Carolina
Options

Hey strangers

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been very active lately. Long story short, my father passed away suddenly last month, & my life is just a little chaotic at the moment.

I am still modding the board, but my uber-vigilance has probably slipped here & there over the past few weeks due to lots of travel & trying to figure out why my dad decided to bequeath me with a real-life Da Vinci Code-esque treasure hunt (in a nutshell, let's just say it involves everything from hidden compartments in furniture & books from the 1600s, all the way to 300 oil lamps, a pic of the Mona Lisa, & Masonic code).

I'm trying my best to get Jen with Elegant Events banned (since she doesn't seem to understand the basic rules here). My "Ban" button doesn't seem to be working at the moment, but I've made the situation known to the uber-mods. Tech support is working on the irritating errors. Everyone is getting them, including the mods. Just keep clicking refresh & it'll load...eventually.

As always, feel free to email me at laudanum1 at yahoo dot com with issues & concerns. If I happen to miss something like Jen's posts that should be removed, don't hesistate to drop me a line.

Re: Hey strangers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards