New Jersey
Options

Day-of coordinator in Central NJ?

Hi ladies,

I'm pretty new to posting here, but my wedding is coming up (May 30!!).  We're keeping things pretty small (about 100 guests) and doing a lot ourselves, but I'm starting to think that hiring a day-of coordinator might be wise.  I just don't want my friends to get stuck dealing with little things on the big day, even though part of why I asked them is because I know they'd happily and calmly take care of any glitches!

Has anyone hired a day-of coordinator, or thought about it?  There's no service like this offered by my venue so I'd be looking to start from scratch.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

- Kate

Re: Day-of coordinator in Central NJ?

• Options
    Deener713Deener713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kathy Evans from All the Best Celebrations.
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hired Nerissa from Private Receptions and she's great!
    Christine from Creations by Christine did my coworkers wedding and she was thrilled!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stacy from As You Wish wedding coordination.  She is fantastic!  Nice, personable and answers all her messages/emails quickly.  I am looking forward to working with her at my wedding in October.
    Holly & Brendan
    Wedding date 10/8/10
    EDD 5/9/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Gisselle from Madison Affairs, her company is new, but I used her for my November wedding and she was amazing, she was there every  minute and handled everything from start to finish on the wedding day.

If you want her info you can email me browneyedgrrl80 (at) aol a few girls on here have used her or are using her.

• Options
    fenwaykatefenwaykate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!
  • Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can anyone tell me how much a DOC costs?  I have no idea.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    saylorandtobysaylorandtoby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heidi at Entertain Me. entertainme-de.com
    as far as how much they cost..when we were looking we were quoted from 700-1800 so I guess its who you go with!
  • Options
    dmbride09dmbride09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Dianne at Colorblind Productions.  She was a god send and I can not recommend her enough.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jenny Orsini of Pampered Bride Weddings! She's wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards