New Jersey
Options

The Mill Spring Lake

So we decide to have our cermony and reception at the mill in spring lake. I am super excited!!! Has anyone had there wedding there or been to one? Any suggestions on vendors or reception ideas I would love the ideas - I am a complete newbie to weddings (I never even been to one and I am trying to start planning one) The date is April 27, 2013 and I can't wait!

Re: The Mill Spring Lake

• Options
    agu101agu101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Congratulations!  I've been to a wedding at the Mill in Spring Lake and it was fabulous- everyone will have a great time.  I'm also getting married in the area (Pt. Pleasant) and will be more than happy to share my vendors with you.  PM me and we can chat!
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • Options
    I also booked the mill in spring lake. Very excitted, november 2013. We have our band and photographer. Nothing else, still looking for other things. I have heard nothing but good things about the Mill, and we live close to there.
  • Options
    I have also heard great things about the Mill.  Congratulations!

I am getting married close by and would be happy to recomment my vendors.  If you send me a PM, I am happy to share!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My best friends boyfriend is the new head chef there! He is amazing! Enjoy!
  • Options
    So exciting!  We are getting married there in July!  So far, we have only had good experiences with them. Good luck with planning :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    we have the mill on hold and have to make a decision by next week...these all look encouraging!!  if you hear anything please let me know both positive and negative!   any other ideas in the area??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards