New Jersey
Options

I Found my Dress!!!!

So I know that I have time, but I went with my dad yesterday back to the Alfred Angelo store in Cherry Hill, just because its such a long drive to keep going back.  Well I totally ended up buying a dress!!  I'm so excited!  Its timeless and classic so it won't go out of style!  

I had tried on this other dress, similiar style but with straps, and my dad was like this is what I had pictured you in.  So I told my consultant to grab this dress I had tried on last week but lets add a sash to see if it does anything more.  OMG, it added so much more and the sash is so simple!  I'll post pictures when I upload them to my computer!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I Found my Dress!!!!

• Options
    Here are some pictures!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You look beautiful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!  Beautiful dress, I love the lace!  Did you get that veil also?  It is gorgeous!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I did get the veil, as well as the beaded sash.  It completed the look and my dad loved the longer veil compared to the shorter veil.  We are probably going to cut the veil a little bit and move the lace up so that its as long as a the train and not longer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Your dress is so elegant and romantic- you look beautiful. I love the lace on the veil. If you shorten it, you may not see that detail.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_i-found-my-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:b3ebfedc-2af2-4d76-b311-45f87f6d088fPost:10309700-8ae0-48dd-98e0-d4d3ea7f763f">Re: I Found my Dress!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your dress is so elegant and romantic- you look beautiful. I love the lace on the veil. If you shorten it, you may not see that detail.
    Posted by Giaspo[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Luckily I have have plenty of time to decide what to do with the veil LOL.  I knew that I couldn't pass on the dress.  I know other designers make similiar dresses but whose to say they would have fit me the same way.  And if they stopped selling this dress, I would have kicked myself in the @$$.</div><div>
    </div><div>And the bonus is they said that they had one bride lose 70 pounds and they were still able to fit her dress to her, so theres no doubt in my mind that if I did lose weight, they would be able to work their magic.  </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Very pretty!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards