New Jersey
Options

I met w/Connie Riemer today

All of your reviews were right on! She is fabulous & a breath of fresh air in my hunt for a florist.  I would def recommend meeting with her if you're not looking to break the bank on flowers.  She gives you alot for your money and totally understands the look that you're going for! I'm so happy that I decided to meet with her. 

My first florist meeting was with Crest...also seems like they do wonderful work from the reviews, but I agree with everyone else...too pricy.  

Re: I met w/Connie Riemer today

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So glad you liked her, she was amazing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    where is she located and how can I get in touch with her?

TIA
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hm better get your deposit in right away!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Connie was probably my favorite vendor to work with & we loved everything she did for our May 1 wedding.

Glad you liked her!

As far as contact info:

Office # :973-445-0036
    Business cell: 973-850-7920
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, she has an office in West Orange (Wilshire Grand Hotel opposite the Manor) but works all over northern NJ.  
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I plan on calling her tomorrow to lock in our date & the check will be in the mail on Monday! It was a really great feeling to know that I could have everything that I wanted and didn't have to sacrifice anything.  Other florists were willing to work with me, but they were taking things away.  She was great and I just hope that her work is just as great as our 1st meeting!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So glad you're going with Connie. She was a joy to work with -- she's hugely talented and so wants her brides to be happy with their flowers. Have a fabulous time collaborating with Connie. She'll make your wedding day breathtaking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards