New Jersey

Honeymoon....

Anyone else stressing over picking a honeymoon spot? It's driving me crazy! I don't think this part of planning should be this stressful!
Wedding Countdown Ticker 192 Invited image
65 Are ready to party! image
4 Are party poopers! image
123 Have me stalking the mailbox.image

Re: Honeymoon....

• Right there with you! What are you considering?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    205 invited image
    160 are ready to party image
    45 are missing out image
    0 can't find their mailbox image
    RSVP Deadline: October 1, 2012
  • Secrets Los cabos, Sandels Grande St Lucia, Aruba. We mainly want relaxation but also want the option of entertainment at the resort along with fun excursions. But after reading 101 reviews it seems my first choice secrets is a very low key place maybe to low key for what we are looking for grrrrrrrr. What about you guys?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 192 Invited image
    65 Are ready to party! image
    4 Are party poopers! image
    123 Have me stalking the mailbox.image
  • We went to Aruba and loved it.  We stayed at the Occidental Grande which is all-inclusive, did a bunch of excursions, and stayed for 10 days.  My brother is going to the Sandals Grande in St. Lucia for his honeymoon in July.  His resort looks amazing as well as the island, and the resort also includes all watersport excursion which is a plus.  On the other hand, I know they are paying pretty much double what we did for our, so I think it really depends on if you have a strict budget or not.  
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker imageimage
  • We are staying at the Excellence Playa Mujeres. My friend is there right now on her honeymoon and she told me it is amazing!! She said they have great food, drinks awesome service and that everyone is super nice. I cant wait!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards