North Carolina
Options

FOR SALE: Reception Plates, Tumblers and Flatware!

Hi Ladies!

I got married on October 1st and I have TONS of our plasticware from the reception left over!  I ordered all of our items from Smarty Had A Party and they are great, durable quality!  We just ordered wayyy too many!

I have 100 Gold Polka Dotted Cake Plates (7.5")... (they are wrapped and the logo is on the wrapping... the plates do not have writing on them).  I have 10 packs of 10.  Each 10 pack for $4 each, or $40 for all 100.

CUTE, Disposable Plastic Plates, Cups and Flatware :  wedding reception cutlery plates cake gold purple white yellow silver diy DSC 9507

I also have 160 10oz plastic cups... they are in packs of 20 and I am asking $1.50/pack, or $30 for all 160 of them.

CUTE, Disposable Plastic Plates, Cups and Flatware :  wedding reception cutlery plates cake gold purple white yellow silver diy DSC 9511

I also have 80 silver "Reflections" knives and 200 silver "Reflections" forks.  They look like real silver, and many of my guests commented to me that they didn't realize they were plastic until they went to pick them up.  They were very sturdy and durable!  They are in packs of 20 and I am asking $2.00/pack, or $16 for all of the knives and $20 for all of the forks.

CUTE, Disposable Plastic Plates, Cups and Flatware :  wedding reception cutlery plates cake gold purple white yellow silver diy DSC 9508

CUTE, Disposable Plastic Plates, Cups and Flatware :  wedding reception cutlery plates cake gold purple white yellow silver diy DSC 9512

Just send me a message if you are interested in any of these items!  I can definitely ship them, but will calculate your shipping based on your zipcode.  Thanks!

Re: FOR SALE: Reception Plates, Tumblers and Flatware!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards