New Jersey
Options

Rehersal dinner - Red Bank/ Sea Bright/ Eatontown

Hi

I am having my wedding at St. Mary's in Middletown and my guests are staying at the Sheraton in Eatontown. I am looking for a nice reshersal dinner place that is somewhat in the middle. Half of the people attending are local and the other half are from out of town and staying Friday night at the Sheraton. I don't want them driving to far but I feel all the nice restaurants are in Red Bank or Rumson.

Any suggestions are nice rehersal dinner places in this area is greatly appreciated. My in laws love Salt Creek Grill but I am worried its to far away from the hotel and out of towners may get lost.

Re: Rehersal dinner - Red Bank/ Sea Bright/ Eatontown

• Options
    Nikki83185Nikki83185 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure exactly how far this is but we are having ours at The Breakers in Spring Lake
  • Options
    ConKFA319ConKFA319 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what kind of food or ambiance you'll be looking for for the RD, but my recommendation would be the Dublin House in Red Bank - they have a private room upstairs, the food is fab, and they're not crazy expensive (also, there's a giant public parking lot right behind it, so it's easy to access!)

HTH
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Red Bank is going to be your best bet when it comes to restaurants. But others that come to mind are McLoone's in Sea Bright, Wind and Sea in Highlands, Elements in Sea Bright, and some restaurants in Pier Village. Although most in Pier Village are more of a casual atmosphere and I don't know if that's what you are looking for. 
  • Options
    katiepie33katiepie33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I 2nd the Dublin House and the restaurants in Pier Village!  We had our rehearsal dinner at The Melting Pot in Red Bank, and it was great.  I'm now the MOH in my sister's wedding, so I have to help her find a rehearsal dinner spot in this area, as well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely reccommend Buona Sera in Redbank

A few of my other favorites:

Anjelica's in Sea Bright
    Doris and Ed's in Atlantic Highlands
    Undici in Rumson
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • Options
    erpooh15erpooh15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The food at Basil T's is great... they are in Red Bank .

• Options
    sully1927sully1927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!

Being that I am 100% Irish I love the idea of the Dublin House! I frequent that place often and never realized you could have private events there.

I would like a place with atmosphere since most people are from out of town but I also like the idea of places in Red Bank since thats where me and FI hang out often.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards