• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
North Carolina

Skin Care & Makeup for your Big Day!!

Brides to Be....do you desire your skin and makeup to be flawless on your wedding day? Of course you do!! Did you know that the sooner you start on a skin care regime the better results you will have?? 

I'd like to help you achieve your skin care and makeup goals for your big day (and every day leading up to it and afterwards)!!! As a beauty consultant with Mary Kay, I have access to products that will have you looking amazing in no time!! Whether you have dry skin, oily skin, light or dark toned skin; whether you want a natural look or a more "special event" look, I can help you from start to finish. 

Visit my website today, www.marykay.com/kingj and find tons of amazing products, tips, and tricks to help you look your best!! Contact me today for more information on which products would be right for your particular skin type and how to achieve the look you desire! 

If you are in the Charlotte area, I can meet with you for a complimentary facial to start off with (your bridal party is invited, too!). If you are not in the Charlotte area, no worries....we can use the Virtual Makeover tool on my website!! 

I am looking forward to helping you look your absolute best for your amazing day!!

Jess K.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards