Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions


Does anyone know how to do the monogram initials on the wall or floor of a wedding venue? Or where I would call to see about something like that?

Re: Monogram

  • Options
    Call a lighting company, or maybe your DJ if (s)he offers lighting packages, and ask about a gobo.
  • Options
    Once you or someone you know (or hire) designs a monogram, you could have it made by a local signage company that does adhesive vinyl lettering. I could see that working for the floor of your dance floor or perhaps on a window. But check with your venue to see if they would allow it first. Vinyl usually is removable without any damage, but some places might still say no.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards