New Jersey
Options

Recc. a spa that does mani, pedi, and massage

For the day before the wedding I was planning on doing a "beauty day" with my girls.  I'm looking for a place that does nails (reg. mani and the gel kind), pedis, and massages.  I wouldn't want to go to a regular nail salon for the massages even though I know that they offer them (want something more "spa-like").  Any suggestions in Northern NJ(around west orange)?

Re: Recc. a spa that does mani, pedi, and massage

• Options
    edited December 2011
    it is a little drive from west orange, but depasquale has a wonderful spa. i have never gotten a mani/pedi there, but i know they do them
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Faith2730Faith2730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Possibly the Fountain in Ramsey.

• Options
    tbrose16tbrose16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm been to The Fountain before and liked it. They have 2 locations - Ramsey and Hackensack. I've only gotten massages there before but have seen the rooms for mani and pedi's so know that they do it.
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.otsnj.com/

This place is the best but its in Westfield.  Going here the day before my wedding for the same!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Depasquale the Spa in Denville is out of your way but so worth it.  The best manis, pedis and massages in Northern NJ.  Ask for Grace to do your nails.  She's an old friend of mine and an artist in her work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    definately also would rec DePasquale's if you can fit the drive into your schedule - the Fountain is also nice but I am def more of a dePasquales fan.
    M-43 DOR (FSH 20 AMH 0.16, AFC 4-6) Endo stage III DH-42 (low everything)
    TTC #1 unofficially since 6/09, officially since 10/10
    6/11 RE testing,rt tube blocked with hydro, 8/11 lap surgery rt tl
    IVF#1 10/11 Estrace,450 Follistim, 15 units low-dose HCG, DHEA - cancelled (only follie growing)
    IVF#2 started stims 11/4/11 - same protocol, increase in concentration of HCG, added CoQ10, no response, cancelled on CD 12
    12/2/11 began accupuncture; Break in Dec. Next cycle anticipated in Jan.
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ethreal in Parsippany is amazing, and just a quick ride down 280 from WO.
    I moved to North brunswick in November, but STILL take the ride down to Ethereal because they are that good! 
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking about bringing my girls here, they are very nice and provide robes and slippers and fruit. You can bring your own wine,champagne and their prices are pretty reasonable.

http://www.oasys-dayspa.com/about-oasys.html

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DePasquale is AWESOME. I'd also highly recommend going there. Might be the best spa I've ever been to in/around NJ.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards