New Jersey
Options

Shoe store recommendations...

Hi Ladies I apologize if this has been posted before. I feel like I went every where today and had no luck finding shoes. My dress is Ivory so I would prefer an Ivory shoe. Every where I went had bright white, silver, black or gold. I already went to DSW, Macy's, Lord and Taylor, Bloomingdales, Bakers, Aldo, and Nine West. Any recommendations? I have my 1st fitting in 3 weeks and they said its really important to have my shoes by then.

Re: Shoe store recommendations...

• Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try nordstrom or a more bridal specific shop.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure how you feel about buying shoes online, but what about Zappos.com or NinaShoes.com?
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.advantagebridal.com/wedding-shoes-bridal-shoes.html

I didnt have luck in stores, but this site is helpful!
  • Options
    nml2000nml2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my shoes at zappos.com and they are ivory. They have an AMAZING return policy, and if you call up and tell them you want to be a VIP you get free shipping even on returns. It's like shopping in a store but they come right to your house.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    not sure where you live, but I ended up finding my shoes at MJM shoes in holmdel.  They are kind of like a DSW 
  • Options
    tbrose16tbrose16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I needed ivory shoes as well to match my ivory dress. I got mine online at www.shoebuy.com. They have free shipping and free return shipping. I ordered two pairs and returned the one I didn't like with no problem.  I've also ordered from www.shoes.com in the past and have had good luck with them too (free shipping and free return shipping). Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for all of the recommendations! I will be sure to check them out. I don't mind buying online as long as the return policy isn't sketchy. I'm in Essex County.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shoe Chic in Englewood had a good selection and they can order shoes too.. I got mine there!
  • Options
    michelle221michelle221 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    New York Shoes in Parsippany, NJ
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    After searching what i felt was everywhere, I ended up getting mine from endless.com.  They deliver the next day, and also have  a good return policy if I remember correctly.  Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second New York Shoes! Fabulous selection!
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Added Attractions in Garwood, NJ has all the "added" things like shoes also as does Model Bride in Chatham, NJ.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second shoe chic in Englewood. I got my shoes there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    dalm0mdalm0m member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_shoe-store-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:c37482c1-19f9-4431-bff9-ca81405477e8Post:0ea66ad7-f3c6-4243-89c4-d5915381edf0">Re: Shoe store recommendations...</a>:
    [QUOTE]New York Shoes in Parsippany, NJ
    Posted by michelle221[/QUOTE]

I also got my shoes & tiara here.  It's a great store with good prices. 
  • Options
    LolyalyssaLolyalyssa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love NinaShoes.com.

If you register on their website they give you %20 off by email.  And shipping is always free over $100.
  • Options
    Heater020780Heater020780 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    alan's footwear in edison
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_shoe-store-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:c37482c1-19f9-4431-bff9-ca81405477e8Post:2529c15d-a54c-4d30-a27a-b0e398b5e8cb">Re: Shoe store recommendations...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shoe Chic in Englewood had a good selection and they can order shoes too.. I got mine there!
    Posted by Kimk1015[/QUOTE]

<div>I was just going to suggest the shoe store next to Bride's Best Friend in Englewood, and it may be Shoe Chic. I don't remember the name - but they had a great selection of nice bridal shoes.</div>
    image Tuffy
    RIP Little Man October 15, 1995 - June 1, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also agree with NYC shoes in parsippany.  They are great!
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DSW, Endless.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards