New Jersey
Options

Any American Idol watchers?

I think Lee and Crystal will be the final 2.
Thoughts?

Re: Any American Idol watchers?

• Options
    Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I agree ;)
    FI and I had them picked from the beginning
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely!  THat John Mayer song didn't do anything for Casey (whom I think would be awesome doing some Pearl Jam type stuff - especially the slower songs).

I happen to LOVE both songs that Lee sang last night, so based on performance alone - I might be in the Lee camp right now. 
  • Options
    tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Crystal camp here.  It won't be too disappointed if Lee wins, he seems like such a sweet guy :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to catch up on DVR from last night....but I would be SHOCKED if Casey made it to the top two over either Lee or Crystal.  Love them both!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Chels :)))
  • Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have been a Lee fan since the very beginning of the season when he was under the radar.  There was just something about hom that I always found very genuine and endearing.  I think he was AWESOME last night.

Crystal's good too, but I don't like her attitude. I feel like she doesn't take criticism well and always has an answer to explain everything to the judges. Sometimes it's important to just listen.

Casey never had a chance. Quite frankly, I'm surprised he even made it this far.  He looked so nervous last night. He knew that John Mayer song wasn't a good choice.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope Lee wins, and I don't really like Casey I think he looks dirty...lol reminds me of Kid Rock but without the talent.....
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a loyal Lee fan! I have been a fan since the beginning of the show! I hope he wins!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks liek we were all on point!
  • Options
    chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    casey just didn't even look excited tonight - probably knew what was going to happen. i have fallen in love with lee. he is an amazing singer and quite a cutie
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's funny how last season, there was an American Idol post every week.  This is actually the first American Idol post I've seen this year!

I'm just not into this season as much as past seasons.  Lee and Crystal are good, but I don't think either of them would have made it this far in past seasons.  I think out of the two, Lee will probably win.  But I don't really care enough to vote.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards