New Jersey

On location hair/make up...

Hi ladies....new to the Knot as I have been using another site for planning and bios and such (oops!).  I am getting married in the Morris County area and am looking for on location hair/ make up.  I just want a stress free (no traveling to salons!) for my morning of.  Any suggestions?

TTC #1 since September 2012
BFP 11/4/12! EDD 7/18/13 My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: On location hair/make up...

• mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I used Gina Brozon for makeup and highly recommend her.

I went to a local salon in Hudson County for my hair, so I can't help you on that one.
  • smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Michelle Lo Conte
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I used Jillyan Scarpa of Skin Bar and Paint for makeup, she was amazing, highly recco...can't help with hair sorry.
  • Faith2730Faith2730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am using Michelle LoConte for hair.  Still haven't found someone for makeup!

• Sari88Sari88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pink Comb Salon in Nutley , Michelle LoConte
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Michelle Lo Conte for hair and make-up!
  • lmcit23lmcit23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ten hair and makeup - tricia cantenaro www.tenhairandmakeup.com

or

KZW hair design - [email protected] - 973-668-9837
  • mrauchmrauch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was in my best friends wedding last year and she used Gina Brozon. i liked her so much that i am using her for my wedding in November. highly recommend her.
  • gibribuzgibribuz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Gina Brozon for makeup and most likely Michelle Lo Conte for hair.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Cristina Resciniti who is an onsite make up artist in the morris county area. I've gone for my trial and she is great! Also, my hairstylist that i use for highlights and haircuts is going to come to location to do our hair. I am sure that many hairstylists would love to make some money on the side and most have plenty of experience with updo's, so there is no harm in asking.
  • edited December 2011
    I just got married on July 17 and LOVED my beauty vendors.  Both my hair and makeup ladies were professional, talented, and just so cool!  They both came to my parents house and made my bridal party and moms look amazing.  I highly recommend them.  They were both expensive, but totally worth every penny.

For makeup-
    Sally Duvall.  She does a natural look and air brushing. 
    http://www.sallyduvall.com/

For hair:
    Shannon Mcloughlin  201.686.6011
    Shannon nailed the look I wanted at my very first trial.  She was like a wonderwoman and did 9 heads of hair for the wedding.  Shannon is upbeat, professional, and overall great!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards