North Carolina

**ecuchika**

I commented on your post from a bit ago to let you know about A Bridal World and a collection I looked at there. I don't know if it will be of any help, but I wanted you to see it since the thread has been dead for a few days!

Re: **ecuchika**

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you uncheck "sort by most recent post" over on the right (you can see it from the board but not when you have a thread open, it'll be in the same place as "show user signatures"), then the posts automatically sort by whichever has the most recent activity.

So your page and the thread you're talking about are actually right next to eachother in this view. 

• ecuchikaecuchika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you dawsonm!!!

This is THE DRESS thanks so much letting me know about that website. I found it on the first page of BM dresses.  I feel so much better about having my BMs make this purchase now.  I just got a weird vibe on the shop not the dress.

I may even try to find it elsewhere :)

Sorry it took a long time to reply; I have been really busy! Thanks for checking up on me though :)

Mary, I couldn't figure out what you were talking about--I must have done that wrong. But thanks for your input!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards