North Carolina

For Sale: Wedding Dress, MOB Dress, RB Pillow

Hey Ladies!  I hope all is well, I'm a somewhat old knottie (married Sept 2009) but I have some things I need to sell that I really haven't worked on selling. 

1. MOB Dress from DB: $65
Loved this dress on my mom, I feel like we looked everywhere before we found one that was comfy and great looking – Size 10. The jacket comes off to a cute dress with spaghetti straps. It's been cleaned since the wedding and is ready to go. 

2. Ring Bearer Pillow $25: Creamy white satin with pale pink and brown accents

3. Carolina Herrera Wedding Dress: $950
(Purchased at Alexia's bridal boutique in Cary)

Silk Mikado A-line dress w/slight sweetheart neckline and chapel train. 
Gorgeous cherry blossom lace **side note you can take the lace out and redo the top of the dress w/another lace**
Due to a very small hole on strap (I'm assuming this was done at the cleaners) it should probably be made into a strapless dress - or redone w/another lace.  This would give you the opportunity to take a couture dress and put your own spin on it, by changing the lace.
Otherwise it's in perfect condition and has been cleaned as well - no stains. 
Size 10 - I was about a street size 8 for the wedding
I'm 5'5 and had 3+ inch heels on for the wedding.  So it'll fit someone up to 5'8 though there is an additional 1-2 inches in the hem that could be let out.
Originally a $4500 dress - I have the original receipt and I should be able to get all the alteration receipts from Alexia's showing what was done to the dress.

Full Blog post here with full sized and additional pictures from Logan Jarrard: www.loganjarrard.com/blog/winston-salem-wedding-photography-jay-kristi/">http://www.loganjarrard.com/blog/winston-salem-wedding-photography-jay-kristi/

MOB Dress:

Pillow:

image Ellie and Morgan
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards